4 May 2010

Proud of myself

The Second Term Standard Test 09-10 has been finished. I think I have done a good job,but I will try my best in the future. The test results have shown in the following.

Chi:     81mark
Eng:    77 mark
Math:  92 mark
I.S:     88 mark
I.H:     80 mark
Chis:   88 mark
P.T.H: 94 mark
Avg.mark: 85 mark

I was so careless while I was doing my Maths and Chis test paper. I lost so many mark! I was very happy that I showed in my Eng and I.S subject well. I was the 3rd and 1st in the class respectively. I was really proud of myself! Anyway, the test has been ended, the 2nd exam is coming soon. I do not take a rest now, because many people in my class are hard work now! Steven, go go go!! Be the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment