20th to 26th of February, nothing special happened to me.
1st of March, Mr.Kit, Ben Wong and I went to Baab(韓食家) to have lunch.The food is not very very delicious.It's ok. I think it is quite valuable. ($25 rice plus soup, $13 kimchi, Chinese tea and drink)
3rd of March, was a bad day for me. At night, I chatted with Ng Man Shun on MSN. I think our friendship is NOT true at ALL because I think he not usually talk to me at school or on MSN.Moreover, I think as a friend, he or me should play and chat or do something else with each other.Finally, I know that he is NOT understand what I think in my heart. He is a bad guy! Do you know? He likes to utilize his friends to help him to get a good result in study.
他喜歡利用別人,喜歡以小人之心度君子之腹(猜忌他人)。As a result, if you want to be one of his friend,you will be hurt by him.
5th of March, is a wonderful day for me! Since I have got my 1st term Student Academic Report, I can retrieve my hard work!! Thanks God!!! Therefore, let me show you my results! :)
Subjects Marks Rank
English 155/200 14/199
Chinese 166/200 1/199
Mathematics 181/200 2/199
Physics 86/100 2/199
Chemistry 83/100 5/199
Biology 75/100 1/199
Intergreted Hum 84/100 1/199
Chinese history 83.6/100 4/199
Computer 87/100 56/199
Physical Edu B 21/199
Music C+ 138/199
Not very happy with the reault of Music!! I like singing!! Why have I got a bad result? /____\
Anyway, I will keep going and never give up!! I will still be the first one in the form with my hard work!! In addition, I am also hope all of you have a good result of your study or your works!!
No comments:
Post a Comment