Since I have learnt Biology in Form 3, I would like to share the information of the nutrition of foods for you guys.
We should eat more rice and breads because they are rich in carbohydrates which provide us a lot of energy. Moreover, carbohydrate is the main source of dietary fibres which can help us to prevent the constipation. As a result, our breakfast, lunch and dinner must contain rice or breads.
I like drink milk in the morning due to the fact that milk is rich in calcium which can help us to prevent scurvy and bone fracture. In addition, calcium is good for muscle contraction.
Thirdly, I like eating vegetables in lunch and dinner because they contain a lot of vitamins and minerals. Vitamins help us remain healthy. For example, eat more carrots can prevent night-blindness.
Lastly, I also like eating fishes in lunch because fishes are rich in proteins which can speed up the metabolic reaction and is important for the growth and repair. Furthermore, fishes are rich in lipid which can provide us a lot energy and can protect our internal organs.
If you want to stay healthy, please follow my suggestions!
No comments:
Post a Comment