29 August 2011

一一年的盛夏 (2) (English version only)

                              The new school year is going to start that means it is time for us to concentrate our study more hardly.I believe that most of you had a meaningful summer vacation. For me, my summer vacation was full of challenge and conflict because I faced a lot of difficulties. And it was meaningful as well.

                              First of all, I went to a camp which was not relaxed and called Leader Camp. This camp was held by Student Union and some teachers. Its aim is to make us become more brave and more co-operative in order to be a good leader. We needed to do some challenge missions and we must finish the mission by 'group form' that means we shouldn't leave our teammates alone while we are doing the mission. It was quite hard for me because I am a quite independent and self-motivated person . I don't know how to work in a team and some of the missions were not easy to do. Fortunately, I could do that eventually. After going to this camp, I gain a lot of experience and got a lots benefits such as I become a brave man !!  :)

                                Secondary, I went to Ocean Park and played some crazy games with my relatives and friends.I really enjoyed the day which I went to the Ocean Park because I was so delighted and felt so satisfied that I have played a lots games (near 90% games we have played in one day only).  After playing those crazy games, I become more brave.

                                  Lastly, Despite of the preparation of TTC, I could finish my revision on Chinese, English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology on time.   I also played basketball with my younger sister in every morning. This is my summer vacation, what about you ?


No comments:

Post a Comment