12 November 2012

Interview with Miss Fins :)


Interview with Miss Fins :)


Steven : Why do you choose our school as your first work place?

Miss Fins: Hong Kong is a international financial centre. Many Hong Kong people may only concentrate money and don't realize that Humanities Education is much more significant. The school thus can build a positive learning environment due to its mission statement.Moreover, I am a Catholic and I think I and the school have the same values.Furthermore,the teachers in this school' teachers are very nice because they all care the students and willing to help them when they face difficulties.


Steven : Why do you choose Hong Kong as your living country? Dose she have any special things that attract you to come?

Miss Fins: I definitely agree that Hong Kong is a exciting place and it has its own culture. That's why many Hong Kongers regard themselves as Hong Konger. I think the Culture of Hong Kong is quite interesting because the culture contain Chinese element and foreign element.


Steven : Hong Kong is a place that ''East meet West''.

Miss Fins: Moreover, people in Hong Kong have good attitude towards learning English. They many realize that English is a language that can communicate with people around the world. They are motivated!

I like the eating culture of Hong Kong. People who come together on Sundays and public holidays to have a breakfast. The food in Hong Kong is also delicious.



Steven : Could you suggest a way that Hong Kong government can improve in order to attract more visitors?


Miss Fins: I think it is hard to find the local restaurants which selling ''Dim Sum''. May be the government should write a guide book about eating.


Steven: Could you briefly introduce yourself to our schoolmates?

Miss Fins: I come from Belfast ( the capital of, and largest city in, Northern Ireland.)  I like watching movies which usually are comedy and some romances. As I study English Literature and Art in the university, I like reading, drama, painting. I master the songs of Shakespeare. I also live Irish Dancing.
END

No comments:

Post a Comment