11 April 2011

Record my life (6/3 to 11/4)

Sorry for late update my blog these days because I have revision on my second standard test,
as a result I was so busy and no time to write blogs.

First of all, the most unforgettable things that happened to me was that one of  my best friend Dicky who immigrated to US with his family. He and his family left Hong Kong at 14/3. Before he went, we had hold a farewell ceremony for him. We all missed him so much and we hope he can  also remember us forever. The following pictures which were took at 7/03.




Secondary,I celebrated my birthday with my family and my three cousins at 20/03 night. I celebrate my birthday at 16/2 (the lunar calendar) every year, please remenmber my birthday and give me persents!!
I was so happy that many 'facebook friends' said happy birthday to me, but I really want to hear someone who says happy bithday to me without technology products. Anyway, I was really happy that day! Thank you for your birthday cake so much, Miss Lau!! 



Thirdly, I also want to mention that my class 3E won a competition at school. That was a good news for us and our class teacher Tommy Leung and Cindy Lee. Tommy also treated us to a meal, we wasted HK$150 to buy some drinks ans foods. We were so happy !!




Moreover, I want to appeal you to donate your money to Japanese people who lost her/his friends or family menbers at 11/3/2011.

Lastly, I have learnt a lot of things that I need to love my family members, relatives and friends. I also hope I will get a batter result in this Standard Test! I was worry that I need to dicide which two or three subjects I will study in Form 4, and I REALLY WANT TO GO TO THE UNIVERSITY OF HONG KONG!! Add oil ~  Steven Liu !




No comments:

Post a Comment