18 April 2011

Second Term Standard Test Result

           I have retrieved my Second Term Standard Test in the past four days. I felt not so good about my result in this Standard Test, especially the Chinese subject. I think I should spend on more time on Chinese and English subjects in the coming Easter holidays. I hope I can get batter results in the coming examination, so I should try my best to review the knowledge that I have learnt. 

Subjects                          Original mark                                 Aim
Chinese                                  69.2                                  80 or above
English                         86.6 (the easiest test)               90 or above  
Mathematics                            90                                            95 
I.H.                                             80                                   85 or above
Chinese history                        92.5                                       Keep :)
Pu Tong Hua                           100                                          Keep :)
Chemistry                                 77.1                                 85 or above  
Biology                                  Unknown                             85 or above
Physics                                  Unknown                             85 or above

The above information, please keep a secret!      

Anyway, Add Oil ~                The aim will be the true! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment