Primary 6, gives me a lot of unforgettable experiences and a lot of beloved friends.I am different from other primary 6 students because I studied at 3 different primary schools when I was a primary 6 student.
This is because I moved from a peaceful and beautiful village to a township. I had to study at the school which is near by my new home in the township. I was quite nervous when I entered the new primary school at the beginning.Nonetheless, the classmates were very kind for me and they help me a lot. As a result, I made a lot of friends in the new school. Although I have studied only 4 months, I really enjoyed the time that I was there. The teachers, friends and every things in the school that I would never forget!!
I had to move to Hong Kong in June as my parents wanted we can get a better chance to be educated and have a better future. However I was really not want to left all of them and my grandparents and relatives. I moved to Hong Kong on 23th June in 2007, and I studied at KHN which is run by TWGHs in Kwai Chung.
I hate the classmates in the KHN , because they ALWAYS TEASE my Cantonese and when I was a monitor, they always said that I have tried to curry favor with the teachers.In fact, I just wanna do as well as I can to help the teachers. I HATE BE A MONITOR and I told to myself that do not do the class monitor again !! The experience in the school was quite 'unforgettable' for me and it caused me focus on improving my relationships between my classmates/friends and me. Therefore, I have many friends nowadays in the secondary school. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment